Take back control of your time and your life
Focusing on the Important Can Be Tough
Living in a world of multiple and ever-changing priorities, with constant interruptions and distractions, it is easy to feel:
Too much to do, too many priorities need to be juggled.
Busy but Not Effective
Putting in the hours, eating into personal time and but no true sense of achievement.
Distracted and Unfocused
Interruptions and distractions are constant and pervasive in today’s world, preventing focus and productivity when it matters.
Time Management Magic
Time Management Magic is a productivity system designed to help you identify the goals that matter to you most.
It instills the self-discipline of focus and prioritisation along with practical strategies that enable you to take back control of your time and your life.
Time Management Magic is based on the system developed by Lee Cockerell for the Disney Institute, when he was Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World® Resort and is still taught today both there and in organisations all over the world.
Take Control of Your Time
Time Management Magic is not about cramming more into your ‘to-do list’. It’s about shifting your focus to what really matters to you.
Once you know the right things to work on, use the Time Management Magic system to focus on getting the most important things done.
Identifying specific activities that you can do to manage your life more effectively.
Implement the 60:30:10 Productivity Code
Make quarterly, weekly and daily planning a routine to help you focus on what matters most.
Master the Detail
Becoming a disciplined master of detail and follow-up to ensure things get done.
Delegate & Develop
The long-term time management strategy to delegate to others, developing their skills and capabilities.
The Productivity Spells
Learn 5 productivity strategies that will make a material impact on how you succeed in your personal and professional life.
The Clarity Spell
Get clear on what matters most amongst the whirlwind of your daily life. What are the ‘hard choices’ that you often put off until it’s too late?
The Planning Spell
Clarity will only get you so far; you need a plan to get you started and on track to achieving your most important goals. We explore the power of the 60:30:10 Productivity Code, the secret ingredient that’s critical to delivering your most important objectives.
The Technology Spell
Today’s tools should make it easier than ever to be productive in your personal and professional life. And yet these same tools can drain your productivity levels. We share best practices to help you take control by learning when and how to best utilise these tools.
The Meeting Spell
Unproductive and ineffective meetings must rank amongst the most serious productivity drags. Learn how to prepare, facilitate and follow-up on meetings so that they make a difference to you and others.
The Delegation Spell
Nothing boosts long-term productivity more than developing others to take ownership for tasks, activities and projects. You get time back and they get to grow too, but to do so you must delegate effectively and with the right level of autonomy.
Take Back Control of Your Time and Your Life
The Essentials Solution £399
The Essentials Solution is not a standalone, one-day workshop. Content is typically delivered as a series of 6 x 2 hour virtual workshops (with 1 to 2 week intervals) with flexible delivery on-site via 4 x half-day sessions, scheduled to allow participants time to implement actions at the end of each session.
- The Time Management Magic programme delivered virtually or in person
- Participant guide – Accompanied by a detailed participant guide to use throughout each session
- Magic Planner Tools – Quarterly, Weekly and Daily planner pages (available as PDFs for participants to print as needed)
- Meeting & Delegation Spell templates – preparation tools to improve the effectiveness of this critical leadership skill
Content can be tailored to reflect the specific needs of the organisation with group sizes ranging from 6 to 12 participants.
- In-house Tools and Processes can be built into the learning, for example, to enhance participants ability to use applications such as Microsoft Outlook to better manage their inbox or to utilise the Task functionality
- Revised Delivery Schedule – The delivery schedule for the modules can be revised to reflect the operational needs of the business
The Mastery Solution £799
The Mastery Solution offers one-to-one coaching that builds upon the elements in the Essentials Package by supporting participants to embed their new learning. Save £400 when compared to purchasing services independently.
- Online 360 productivity assessment – allows participants to reflect on their own areas of strength and limitation, providing line managers, team members and other colleagues to add their ratings and comments (£100 value)
- Online 360 productivity assessment debriefing – each participant benefits from a detailed and personal exploration of their productivity assessment report. Diagnosing key themes and identifying development actions, this 90-minute one-to-one meeting with an MMU business coach is crucial to maximise the use of 360 productivity assessments (£250 value)
- One-to-One Coaching sessions – following the initial 360 debriefing meeting, each participant will benefit from 2 x 90-minute coaching sessions to sustain their implementation of programme content. These sessions deep dive into goal setting and planning, alongside their ability to effectively lead meetings and to delegate key tasks and responsibilities to others (£500 value)
Book your discovery call with MMU today
Explore how Time Management Magic can help you to improve your own productivity or that of colleagues in your organisation.Get in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in Time Management Magic?
Participants receive a detailed and fully illustrated workbook, alongside PDFs of the Magic Planner tools and templates that make up the Magic Planner productivity system. In addition, participants have access to videos from Lee Cockerell, which provide further insights into his experiences of implementing the system at Walt Disney World. Depending on the schedule agreed when engaging MMU, the sessions will be delivered in person or as live, virtual training sessions.
How many people will be participating in the programme?
Groups are be limited to 6 -12 participants to ensure everyone can actively participate in the sessions.
How frequently are the modules run? What happens if I’m unable to attend a particular module?
The schedule for our Essentials Package will be agreed with each client individually, whether it’s running all sessions in person, virtually or in a hybrid fashion to meet their needs.
It must be stressed that Time Management Magic is NOT an online, e-learning programme that participants work through at their own pace. All modules are delivered live, with facilitators able to answer questions and explore issues in the moment.
Virtual sessions can be recorded, at the request and agreement of the client and programme participants, with authorised people being able to access these recordings to catch up and/or to reinforce learning.
Do you offer refunds for the programme?
Yes, we offer a limited 30-day money back guarantee that commences the date of the first module. To qualify for a refund, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
For the Essentials Package, organisations can swap out participants for others to attend instead, up until 48 hours before the programme commences at no additional costs. With the Mastery Package, and its use of an online 360 assessment process, participants can be swapped out no less than 10 business days before the programme commences.
Does Lee Cockerell attend each programme?
Lee Cockerell is not present at the programme although he appears in a number of videos used as part of the pre-work and during the delivery of the programme.
Does MMU offer any other solutions for personal productivity training?
Yes! MMU is able to provide clients access to core FranklinCovey content solutions such as ‘The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity’. This provides new, exciting, and above all, practical insights that can help individuals cope with their overwhelming workload and realise their full potential, in and out of work. Find out more details regarding MMUs partnership with FranklinCovey.